NSA's Domestic Terrorism
The NSA has records on all U.S. citizens. The NSA gathers information on U.S. citizens who might be of interest to any of the over 50,000 NSA agents (HUMINT). These agents are authorized by executive order to spy on anyone. The NSA has a permanent National Security Anti-Terrorist surveillance network in place. This surveillance network is completely disguised and hidden from the public. Tracking individuals in the U.S. is easily and cost-effectively implemented with the NSA's electronic surveillance network. This network (DOMINT) covers the entire U.S., involves tens of thousands of NSA personnel, and tracks millions of persons simultaneously. Cost effective implementation of operations is assured by NSA computer technology designed to minimize operations costs. NSA personnel serve in Quasi-public positions in their communities and run cover businesses and legitimate businesses that can inform the intelligence community of persons they would want to track. N.S.A. personnel in the community usually have cover identities such as social workers, lawyers and business owners.
Individual citizens occasionally targeted for surveillance by independently operating NSA personnel. NSA personnel can control the lives of hundreds of thousands of individuals in the U.S. by using the NSA's domestic intelligence network and cover businesses. The operations independently run by them can sometimes go beyond the bounds of law. Long-term control and sabotage of tens of thousands of unwitting citizens by NSA operatives is likely to happen. NSA Domint has the ability to covertly assassinate U.S. citizens or run covert psychological control operations to cause subjects to be diagnosed with ill mental health.
Remote Neural Monitoring
How many times did you have thoughts that you never wanted to share with anyone and have been constantly worried at the thought of someone ever finding out about these thoughts?
All of us have been through this process, and the new and improved technologies being developed around the world, supposedly to deal with crime and terrorism, and inadvertently intrude on one’s privacy, should probably bring us all to the brink of paranoia. These technologies are funded by governments at the highest level and some of the countries involved include USA, UK, Spain, Germany and France.
Recently, the infamous National Security Agency (NSA) of the U.S.A. has developed a very efficient method of controlling the human brain.
This technology is called Remote Neural Monitoring (R.N.M.) and is expected to revolutionize crime detection and investigation.
RNM Explained in simple terms
RNM = Acronym for Remote Neural Monitoring
• Remote Neural Monitoring turns the Human Brain into a 5 Sense Surveillance Device
• In Modern Day Surveillance; Animal Senses Become Spy Methods with Remote Neural Monitoring
• Artificial Intelligence Keeps Track of RNM Telepathy Files
• Remote Neural Monitoring Allows for Direct Recordings of Thoughts Down to the Deepest Motivations
• Remote Neural Monitoring Reactive Black Project AI Afflicts Targeted Individuals
• Remote Neural Monitoring Think Tanks (IE: Implanted Thoughts in Population + RNM)
• Cloning of Remote Neural Monitored Surveilled Brain Signals
• Brain Fingerprint as Unique as those on Our Hands
• Remote Neural Monitoring Bypasses Encryption
• Remote Neural Monitoring Gives Direct Access to Passwords
• Remote Neural Monitoring Revolutionized Surveillance
• Neural Monitoring is Pivotal to Functional Electronic Telepathy and Electromagnetic Mind Control
• Remote Neural Monitoring Based Psyche Profiles
• Remote Neural Monitoring Replayed Back to a User; Surveillance Based Electronic Telepathy
• Remote Neural Monitoring Methods Will be Used in the Future Courtroom
• Remote Neural Monitoring Law Could Be in Humanity's Future
• Remote Neural Monitoring by Groups like the NSA Yields Superior Intelligence and Event Prediction
• Remote Neural Monitoring Methods can also be used on Electronic Devices
• RNM is an End Game Surveillance Method - A Pinnacle of Science Methodology
• Remote Neural Monitoring Revolutionized the Intelligence Process